If you want to enjoy a healthy smile, you’ll want to watch what you put in your mouth. For example, let’s talk about chewing gum. While some kinds of gum should be avoided, others can have unique advantages for your mouth. The chewing motion and substances in the gum help your salivary glands produce saliva, which actually carries bacteria and... read more »
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
- Thanking You and Your Families This Season
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
Our dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, and dental team care about you and your smile, which is why we encourage you to take good care of your teeth and gums regularly. If you have a fast-paced lifestyle, this is even more important. Unfortunately, this lifestyle can harm your smile and alter your oral health more than you might realize. So,... read more »