If you want to enjoy a healthy smile, you’ll want to watch what you put in your mouth. For example, let’s talk about chewing gum. While some kinds of gum should be avoided, others can have unique advantages for your mouth. The chewing motion and substances in the gum help your salivary glands produce saliva, which actually carries bacteria and... read more »
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
Our dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, and dental team care about you and your smile, which is why we encourage you to take good care of your teeth and gums regularly. If you have a fast-paced lifestyle, this is even more important. Unfortunately, this lifestyle can harm your smile and alter your oral health more than you might realize. So,... read more »