It’s important to beware of the risks of plaque and tartar in your smile, and we highly encourage you to take steps to prevent these harmful substances. Plaque and tartar are the main culprits behind several types of dangerous oral health problems that can affect the quality of your smile. We have provided a review of the risks of plaque... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!