Stains can gradually build up and discolor your tooth enamel when you consume dark beverages like coffee, tea and cola. At the same time, there are other things that can also cause dental stains. It’s worth noting that even occasional tobacco use can introduce tar and other chemicals that can promote significant dental stains. Tobacco has the tendency to leave... read more »
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health