We often think of healthy foods as being useful for our health, but the truth is that some foods can also be beneficial for our smiles. Eat healthy snacks to enhance your oral health. Because plaque is such as a risky substance to our teeth, it is important to eat foods that can eliminate plaque buildup. This includes foods with... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
Did you know that one of the best ways to protect your teeth is by proactively exercising caution and care when selecting your food diet? Many foods are likely to cause harm to your teeth if you are not careful. When selecting foods to eat, try to avoid harmful snacks and treats. This includes chewy foods, hard foods, and sugary... read more »