If you’ve had multiple teeth lost or compromised by untreated cavities of severe periodontal disease, it can alter your appearance and hamper your overall oral function. Replacing your compromised teeth with a complete set of dentures might prove to be the most effective method for restoring your mouth. These removable dental appliances will replicate your original teeth, set into a... read more »
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
If multiple teeth in your mouth have been lost or compromised by significant tooth decay, extractions, or advanced periodontal disease, it can have serious implications for the function of your mouth. While it certainly will impair your ability to chew food, it can also affect your speech and overall quality of life. In a case like this Dr. Robert H.... read more »