If you’ve had multiple teeth lost or compromised by untreated cavities of severe periodontal disease, it can alter your appearance and hamper your overall oral function. Replacing your compromised teeth with a complete set of dentures might prove to be the most effective method for restoring your mouth. These removable dental appliances will replicate your original teeth, set into a... read more »
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
If multiple teeth in your mouth have been lost or compromised by significant tooth decay, extractions, or advanced periodontal disease, it can have serious implications for the function of your mouth. While it certainly will impair your ability to chew food, it can also affect your speech and overall quality of life. In a case like this Dr. Robert H.... read more »