Dr. Robert H. Watson and our team are pleased to offer bone augmentation, or bone grafting, for our patients experiencing jaw bone loss in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you have lost bone density because of tooth loss, oral trauma or gum disease, a bone graft can give you the smile you deserve. Healthy jaw bone density is maintained by the... read more »
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
If multiple teeth in your mouth have been lost or compromised by significant tooth decay, extractions, or advanced periodontal disease, it can have serious implications for the function of your mouth. While it certainly will impair your ability to chew food, it can also affect your speech and overall quality of life. In a case like this Dr. Robert H.... read more »