Dr. Robert H. Watson and our team are pleased to offer bone augmentation, or bone grafting, for our patients experiencing jaw bone loss in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you have lost bone density because of tooth loss, oral trauma or gum disease, a bone graft can give you the smile you deserve. Healthy jaw bone density is maintained by the... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
If multiple teeth in your mouth have been lost or compromised by significant tooth decay, extractions, or advanced periodontal disease, it can have serious implications for the function of your mouth. While it certainly will impair your ability to chew food, it can also affect your speech and overall quality of life. In a case like this Dr. Robert H.... read more »