Dr. Robert H. Watson and our team are pleased to offer bone augmentation, or bone grafting, for our patients experiencing jaw bone loss in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you have lost bone density because of tooth loss, oral trauma or gum disease, a bone graft can give you the smile you deserve. Healthy jaw bone density is maintained by the... read more »
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
If multiple teeth in your mouth have been lost or compromised by significant tooth decay, extractions, or advanced periodontal disease, it can have serious implications for the function of your mouth. While it certainly will impair your ability to chew food, it can also affect your speech and overall quality of life. In a case like this Dr. Robert H.... read more »