Has your dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, told you that you have cracked tooth syndrome? If so, that means you have a tooth enamel crack that is tough to see. This is often because it’s so small or it’s in an area that is hidden, like underneath the gums. Because of these things, the crack might not be able to... read more »
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Many people struggle with tooth sensitivity. Common symptoms include pain or a sharp stinging sensation in your teeth when you consume hot, cold, sweet or acidic foods and beverages. You might find temporary relief by using a brand of toothpaste that is specially formulated to mitigate tooth sensitivity. However, it’s still a good idea to identify the underlying cause of... read more »