Has your dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, told you that you have cracked tooth syndrome? If so, that means you have a tooth enamel crack that is tough to see. This is often because it’s so small or it’s in an area that is hidden, like underneath the gums. Because of these things, the crack might not be able to... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
Many people struggle with tooth sensitivity. Common symptoms include pain or a sharp stinging sensation in your teeth when you consume hot, cold, sweet or acidic foods and beverages. You might find temporary relief by using a brand of toothpaste that is specially formulated to mitigate tooth sensitivity. However, it’s still a good idea to identify the underlying cause of... read more »