Stains can gradually build up and discolor your tooth enamel when you consume dark beverages like coffee, tea and cola. At the same time, there are other things that can also cause dental stains. It’s worth noting that even occasional tobacco use can introduce tar and other chemicals that can promote significant dental stains. Tobacco has the tendency to leave... read more »
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
- Thanking You and Your Families This Season
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?