In order to improve your oral health, it's always a good idea to set it up and establish effective tooth brushing techniques. Not only should you make sure that your brush is working effectively, but you need to make sure that you're using it effectively too. If for any reason you have a faulty toothbrush, or it is not properly... read more »
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
Have you ever put mouthwash or toothbrush on your shopping list without knowing the difference between these products? Have you ever found yourself staring at all the options of the brushes or mouthwashes without knowing why there are so many choices? Would you be interested in learning that there are actually a quite a few benefits and disadvantages to these... read more »
It can be overwhelming at times to walk through the aisles in the store when choosing an oral hygiene product. With so many kinds and brands to choose from, it’s no wonder people get frustrated, not knowing where to turn. Our team is going to help you understand some oral hygiene products to help you in your search to find... read more »