Do you ever ask yourself “What is a good type of toothpaste”? If so, then our Robert H. Watson Jr. DDS, PA team is more than happy to help you! There are many different types of paste that can be beneficial for your smile. However, there are also many different types of paste that aren’t so helpful. So, to help... read more »
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
- Thanking You and Your Families This Season
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
It can be overwhelming at times to walk through the aisles in the store when choosing an oral hygiene product. With so many kinds and brands to choose from, it’s no wonder people get frustrated, not knowing where to turn. Our team is going to help you understand some oral hygiene products to help you in your search to find... read more »
Do you ever wonder what type of toothpaste is best for you? Did you know that some toothpastes are designed to meet different needs? For example, some toothpastes are designed to taste good—mostly to help children—and others are intended specifically for fighting tartar. But, do you know which toothpaste is right for you? We’re happy to offer you a little... read more »