We often think of healthy foods as being useful for our health, but the truth is that some foods can also be beneficial for our smiles. Eat healthy snacks to enhance your oral health. Because plaque is such as a risky substance to our teeth, it is important to eat foods that can eliminate plaque buildup. This includes foods with... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
Are you having trouble sleeping at night, or find yourself overly sluggish when you wake up? You may be waking up intermittently throughout the night due to a lack of oxygen in your lungs. Sleep apnea can be caused by a blockage of your airway, also called obstructive sleep apnea, or a failure for signals from your brain to reach... read more »