We often think of healthy foods as being useful for our health, but the truth is that some foods can also be beneficial for our smiles. Eat healthy snacks to enhance your oral health. Because plaque is such as a risky substance to our teeth, it is important to eat foods that can eliminate plaque buildup. This includes foods with... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
Are you having trouble sleeping at night, or find yourself overly sluggish when you wake up? You may be waking up intermittently throughout the night due to a lack of oxygen in your lungs. Sleep apnea can be caused by a blockage of your airway, also called obstructive sleep apnea, or a failure for signals from your brain to reach... read more »