Each tooth in the front of your mouth plays an important role in your basic oral function as well as the appearance of your smile. When one of these teeth is affected by a cavity, discolored tooth enamel, or some type of physical defect it can cause you to feel self-conscious about your appearance. Rather than attempting to alter your... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!