Do you ever ask yourself “What is a good type of toothpaste”? If so, then our Robert H. Watson Jr. DDS, PA team is more than happy to help you! There are many different types of paste that can be beneficial for your smile. However, there are also many different types of paste that aren’t so helpful. So, to help... read more »
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
It can be overwhelming at times to walk through the aisles in the store when choosing an oral hygiene product. With so many kinds and brands to choose from, it’s no wonder people get frustrated, not knowing where to turn. Our team is going to help you understand some oral hygiene products to help you in your search to find... read more »
Do you ever wonder what type of toothpaste is best for you? Did you know that some toothpastes are designed to meet different needs? For example, some toothpastes are designed to taste good—mostly to help children—and others are intended specifically for fighting tartar. But, do you know which toothpaste is right for you? We’re happy to offer you a little... read more »
Do you wish you had a white, brilliant smile that you are proud of? Well, dentists today are happy to grant your wish with teeth whitening! Teeth whitening is generally used to help people whiten their smile and boost their self-confidence. If you are interested in enhancing the appearance of your smile, there are three ways to do so, which... read more »